A many individuals consider Football Manager 2010 to be a troublesome game, and it very well may be an overwhelming undertaking to become familiar with every one of the intricate details of the immense strategic framework. Figuring out how to score a great deal of objectives through corner kicks can give that additional lift you need to dominate matches while tweaking your strategies flawlessly.
All in all, how would you do it?
- Set the beginning player with the most noteworthy corner accepting capacity as the one taking your corner. I would say, it doesn’t make any difference that much if he’s a privilege or left foot, this should work at any rate. Should you, nonetheless, find that it doesn’t, at that point just change it to having a left-footed player taking the left side corners, and the other way around.
- Go to “Cutting edge”, and select the choice that makes the corner taker point the corner kicks at the edge of the punishment box.
- Pick the player who is the awesome long-range shots, and provide him orders to stand by outside the punishment box.
- Give your most grounded (preferrably the tallest one, as well) player orders to cover the goalkeeper.
- Position the remainder of the players dependent on your own mindset. ยูฟ่าเบทฝากถอนดีไหม In the event that you need to keep it more moderate, you can hold three or four players back in your own guarded end. I typically several players inside the punishment box to unleash devastation and confound the safeguards. On the off chance that you have too hardly any hostile players, it might leave the PC with enough safeguards accessible to surge out and cover your significant distance shots.
As far as I can tell, this will prompt in any event one objective for each game, and it can prompt significantly more than that in the event that you have a really strong heavy armament specialist.
Ensure the shooting player has high scores on all ascribes which include accepting the ball, and shooting from a far distance. Method, ball control, and such traits are altogether fundamental.
It is, obviously, preferrable to have a player who is balanced and skilled in all parts of the game, to additional increment your odds of achievement. With this corner strategy, I played with Manchester United and had Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who dominates at all parts of the game, gunning for me. The outcome? He scored 53 objectives in 32 games, and set an unsurpassed record for objective scoring in the Premier League. A couple of seasons prior I attempted something similar with Swedish young person Linus Hallenius in Swedish Premier League side Örebro SK, and his goalscoring record wound up at 45 objectives in 26 games.
As should be obvious, it very well may be a genuine strategic benefit!