The significant method to begin is to evaluate your own capacities I. e. work out your own shortcomings and afterward endeavor to address them. On the off chance that there are credits you don’t have like stature, strength and speed, at that point, to compensate for this, attempt to foster your abilities or football abilities furthest degree you can.
This article was essential for a booklet created to quick track the football information on student players going to address their state at the All Australian National Schoolboys Australian Football Championships in 1973.
A decent player should have the option to do the accompanying admirably:
- Kick a ball with either foot precisely under tension;
- Handball with one or the other hand in any event ten meters;
- Imprint the ball overhead just as on the chest;
(In current football, the player should have the option to stamp the ball with arms outstretched before him).
- Get the ball off the ground at speed in two hands.
- Turn or evade on one or the other foot and have the option to do an obscured go to try not to be handled.
- Knock viably with hip and shoulder. At long last,
- He should be in great shape, comprehend the standards accurately and be a group man.
Rucks should have the option to:
- Palm the ball with either hand adequately to their wanderers (mid-defenders).
- Ruck the ball from any situation on his side of the circle.
- Survey the bobbing and the toss ins of the ball by the different umpires.
- Play a kick behind the ball when it is in the forward line. Take the imprints kicked out by resistance safeguards and get back with long kicks into the forward line. (This is the customary job of a ruckman, one which is as yet significant while acquainting youthful players with the fundamental plays of our game).
- Be incredibly fit; ยูฟ่าเบทออโต้ yet ready to expect the progression of the game to monitor energy.
- Foster a total comprehension with the other ruckman and the wanderer (Today, we call them mid-defenders). They should be a group inside a group.
- Should give savvy, fast, precise conveyance of the ball, especially to his advances.
- Have outstanding ball control; be rapid around the packs and have dash misguided.
- Expect the progression of the game so he can preserve energy and give most extreme advantage to the group
Advances should have:
- Precision when kicking for objective;
- Quick, sharp driving for the ball;
- Exact conveyance to the full forward;
- The capacity to turn on the two feet, however where conceivable to go towards the objectives.
- The “ball/objective hungry” want where fundamental in getting the ball. Be that as it may, he should be a group man guaranteeing the man in the best position finds the opportunity to score the objective.
- Should have a precise, consistent kick; strong stamping capacity; and great ball control.
- Should have the option to punch the ball away; knock with hip and shoulder; tackle wildly to stop the ball proceeding onward; or take the ball out of the pack to the benefit of his group.
- Should have coolness under tension yet be “ball hungry”.
- Should can back his own judgment when going out to meet the ball.
- Should focus on continually being before his man I. e. between his man and the ball and inside his man driving him to get some distance from the objectives.
Focus and wings, generally:
- The characteristics they need are a blend of those of the backs and advances.
- At various occasions, they should embrace both those jobs, assaulting and safeguarding.
In the advanced game, players required at higher evaluations frequently satisfy numerous jobs in a game. So to turn into a more valuable player for your group hope to foster the abilities that you would need to fill various parts in your group.